magnolia grandiflora bianca
acrylic

1500 x 1500 mm


acrylic on stretched
gallery wrapped canvas

_________________________________


I have been procrastinating on this one and have only the centres left to complete.

I'm a little hesitant as up until now i have painted this from memory and now need to study some centres so as not to spoil it.
The inclusion of my little Chocky as suggested by some would probably make for a great addition. I'm seriously thinking about it!


PRIVATE COLLECTION

Artwork Not For Sale

2 comments:

Sandy said...

This is beautiful Perugina1 A lovely movement through this painting and a sense of mystery too.
I love the cat in the corner.

perugina said...

Thanks Sandy, it does have a sense of mystery about it, as always you are very good to describe mood and all things art, and I thank you for your support as always and your friendship.

Hope your getting lots of painting in.