Evening Over The City
Oil on Canvas
Artist
Frederick Gonnet
__________________________________
My friend Frederick has been painting for years,
and over the last 5 years we have only spoken about our adventures in art.
______________________________________
After much pleading and encouragement from me, he
has eventually shown me some of his artwork.
________________________________
I've decided to share my favourite among them.
______________________
He works mainly in oils and acrylics.
He has been an on and off member of the society I belong to,
and I hope I can convince him to renew his membership
and take up class as he would be a
great addition to the group.
________________________
His work is very atmospheric.
Thanks Frederick for your words of encouragement.
Keep painting.
_____________
As John would say...
"Keep the dream alive!"

No comments: